Concept / Pre-start-up
Many people have good business ideas but don't make them happen. Why?
There can be many reasons, such as...
- They lack the self-belief to follow up and take it any further.
- They allow well-meaning family or friends to pour cold water on the idea.
- They lack the capital required and/or cannot imagine how they can obtain the funding required to get it off the ground.
- They lack the skillsets or knowledge to take things further.
- They are already too busy or cannot manage to free up the time it will take to get started.
- Someone already seems to be doing it, and probably better than they think they can.
- They just can't find the energy or drive to do it!
In all of these cases, there is a common theme - the need to do proper market research work and assess the viability or feasibility of the project is crucial if you want to bring your concept to reality.
I have had more business ideas than I can possibly remember, and I CAN remember starting over twenty business ventures. What I also found along the way though was that just because I COULD start a business venture didn't mean that I SHOULD start it!
For a little while, I was registered as a Business Mentor at Curtin University's Centre for Entrepreneurship, which I believe sadly ceased being funded, but I have now also privately mentored many would-be entrepreneurs to help them assess their concept, and where it stands up to scrutiny, take it through this pre-start stage.
Why Engage A Business Advisor Like Me, Tony Inman?
- Knowledge – You can pick my brains for beneficial ideas and insights that could make you a lot of extra revenue and profit.
- Experience – My coaching, consulting and mentoring is based on over 35 years in management, with over 20 years developing a variety of my own businesses. A common attribute of successful people is that they learn from other people’s experience.
- Mentoring – Invest in your own wisdom – the cost of failure is a lot higher than the investment in a coach.
- Support – Business can feel very lonely, when you need to talk with someone and your family or friends may not understand. I’ve got your back!
I have a track record of successfully helping many people in many different situations to solve their problems and get results. (See a selection of my previous client testimonials)
You might need holistic support or maybe just some tailored solutions It will cost you nothing to have a chat, but it might cost you a lot if you don’t!
My Kind of Clients and What to Do Next
I only work with people who take action and have what it takes to succeed.
If that’s you, then contact me here for a no-obligation, free ‘Curiosity Catch-up’.
We can chat over a tea or coffee (or even a glass of water!) and see if we’re a good match.
Contact me today – the sooner you do, the sooner I can help you!